We are abck with another article on Ghar Baithe Jeeto Jackpot and today we are going to publish article on Ghar Baithey Jeeto Jackpot Question GBJJ Details Rules which is going to start from 15th August. You will get to see first question of GBJJ on 15th August and as we said before we will update you on all the latest happenings and will keep updating you with all the latest updates on KBC 6 and GBJJ. We will also be updating post on GBJJ question and you will get to see all the latest updates here on this page todays GBJJ question and here in below paragraph we are going to talk about definitions of GBJJ and after this you will get to see many more articles on this and do let us know if you would like to know anything on this and we would be more than happy to help you on this,
“GHAR BAITHE JEETO JACKPOT” (“Contest”, “GBJJ”) is a contest that will be held on the show“Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 6” (“Show”) for home viewers. The
contest is telecast on Sony Entertainment Television (“Channel”) which channel is owned by MSM (Satellite) Singapore Pte. Ltd and/or its affiliates (together known as
1. “Participant (s)”: Any person(s) who participates in the Contest and who (i) is above eighteen (18) years of age; (ii) is a citizen of India and residing in India and (iii) enters the Contest in accordance with the rules stated below.
Employees of the Company, of the Producer, of the advertising agency which has been appointed from time to time, and also employees of the main sponsors; and members of their immediate family; persons other than Indian nationals, or Indian nationals living out of India, or those who do not qualify under the definition of resident of India as per the Income Tax Act, 1961 or those not conversant in spoken Hindi, are ineligible to enter the Contest. and in case they do participate by misrepresentation, then Company/Producer shall in its sole discretion shall discontinue with such Participants’ participation.
Ghar Baithey Jeeto Jackpot Question GBJJ from 15th August
Q1. which of these personality has also been known as “rustam e hind”?
a)The great khali
Answer of Ghar Baithey Jeeto Jackpot Question GBJJ from 15th August
b; Dara Singh
2. “Contest”: General knowledge quiz for Home Viewers entitled “GHAR BAITHE JEETO JACKPOT”.
3. “GBJJ Question”: A question aired to call for entries for Ghar Baithe Jeeto Jackpot
4. “Shortlisted Participant (s)”: A list of Participants per episode who have given correct answer to a GBJJ Question in the valid format and have been selected through a random selection for telephonic auditions.
5. “Episode Winner(s)”: The Shortlisted Participant(s) who has answered the GBJJ question correctly in the valid format and post telephonic audition is / are selected for call-out on the Show. The Episode Winners are eligible for the Episode Prize.
6. “Episode Prize (s)”: The prize money of INR 1 lakh that the Episode Winner is eligible for, prior to accepting to answer the Jackpot Question.
7. “Jackpot Question (s)”: An additional optional question that the Episode Winner is given on the show call-out, to play for the Jackpot Prize KBC 6 – Terms and conditions for participation in “Ghar Baithe Jeeto Jackpot” Contest |
8. “Jackpot Winner (s)”: The Episode Winner (s) who chooses to attempt the Jackpot Question and answers it correctly on the show call-out.
9. “Jackpot Prize (s)”: The minimum prize money of INR 2 lakh , or any other amount as may be advertised / defined from time to time, and a carry
forward of Episode Prize from previous episode (s), if any, that the Episode Winner is eligible for after answering the Jackpot Question correctly
10. “Cluster”: A database of all valid and correct entries segregated from all entries received for GBJJ Questions over a pre-defined time period or
number of questions.
11. “Show”: “Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 6” which is being produced by the Producer for initial exhibition on the Channel. It also includes, but is not
limited to, recordings of the Contest in the Studio (including any seasonal special(s) recording).
12. “Home Viewers”: Persons viewing the Show during its initial exhibition on the Channel
13. “Episode” An episode of the Show.
14. “Producer”: means the Producer of the Show which is Big Synergy Media Ltd.
15. “Rules and Regulations”: These Rules and Regulations governing the said Contest, stated herein in entirety, as may be amended from time to time at the
sole discretion of the Company.
So here are the description of GBJJ of KBC 6 and we will tell you more about this in near future too. SO keep following this page for more.